**NOTE** Registrations back to manual activation due to spam registrations. Accounts with zero posts after 6 months will be deleted!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New host - hose.dreamhosters.com!

02-12-2012, 03:34 AM
New host - hose.dreamhosters.com!
There it is! The new host.

And even better, I managed to save the threads!

It took me a week of trying and failing, in the end I converted the backups to several different board types and ended up with one working! Big Grin

So whats better than the last host is, this one is paid. I have NO database limit and full support. It means no more server hickups and things not working.

I chose this board since I now have a PHPbb trauma and MyBB adds some cool functions. For example, you can now give reputation to posters.

Things I still need to do;

- Find a fix to make the last posts go on top again.
- Want to make a fake-bookmark page for people who dont want this site in their bookmarks. It will be some silly jokes-page with a hidden link to here.
Add Thank You REPLY
02-12-2012, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2012 11:56 PM by Masterbater.)
RE: New host - hose.dreamhosters.com!
- Created and added some pantyhose avatars to choose from, you can pick these from the user console.

- Made a 'fake bookmark' page for those who dont want this forum in their bookmarks (work related etc), this is a silly jokes page where the rightside of the logo links to this forum.

- Added some more anti-spam measures, still tweaking this.

- Added the Amateur section including some posts.
Add Thank You REPLY